If you are looking for some real-world experience in a Social Media consultancy, the internship programme at Snob Monkey may be exactly what you need. Especially since we are in the process of growing the company. You will be involved in the whole process of building presentations and bringing new ideas to the table.
We are looking for people with the right attitude and aptitude, a desire to learn the ropes and gain working knowledge of digital marketing. We provide our interns with a solid, foundational understanding of processes and methods they need to grasp, knowledge that they can use anywhere in the future.
Depending upon how well you demonstrate your abilities, we’ll be ready to give you a fair amount of responsibility and latitude to make your mark and earn a worthy reference. You will:
- Gain valuable industry-leading knowledge and experience
- Learn the tools of the trade – getting involved in multiple digital marketing channels
- Produce reports and presentations for both clients and the consultancy
- Gain a reference from a Senior Consultant at Snob Monkey
Our internship placements last a minimum of 3 months – though longer periods can be arranged for overseas applicants who are financially self-supported. If you are overseas students, we will conduct an interview over Skype or Facetime. We will not be paying for you accommodation or living expense whilst in the UK. This is not a paid position, although if you demonstrate you have the right qualities there could be some monetary value added to the internship.
- Familiarity with MS Office. Fluency in English.
- Personal and/or business use of social media – especially FaceBook and Twitter and LinkedIn – a real advantage
- Outside the box thinking
- Be well organized
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and not be afraid to get stuck in!
- Be an outgoing and creative individual
- Be passionate about online
- Have a thirst to learn more about internet marketing and social media
- You are available for at least 3 months
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with at least one social media link of yours.