There are some extremely handy keyboard shortcuts that will have you whizzing around the microblogging service like a pro. Get your pinky poised over your control or command key, and read on for your Tumblr Skills.
Note: Substitute “command” for “control” if you’re using a Mac, and make sure you’re creating text posts in Rich Text format in order for the text editing shortcuts to work.
1. Move forward through posts: J
4. Search Tumblr: tab
7. Compose a new post: Z + C (for Mac: alt + C)
9. Create a numbered list: control + shift + 7
12. View current post’s notes: N
15. Insert photo: control + shift + P
17. Headline case: control + shift + 2
20. Switch between blogs: Z + tab (for Mac: alt + tab